Many companies have large budgets to play with when it comes to their marketing. Well, good for them right? What about entrepreneurs with smaller and medium sized companies? If you fall into this category, do not fret.
With the following tips, you will learn how to maximize your resources, despite your budget, and immediately improve your website traffic.
1. Remarketingon Facebook. Facebook offers a great deal of promotion capabilities, including remarketing. By downloading the tracking pixel from Facebook, you can actually remarket to customers who have visited your website. By doing this, you will gain more traffic to your blog or website.
2. Facebook Email. You can market to people who have listed their email addresses on Facebook by uploading your email blasts/lists. This is a great way to market to people using mobile devices.
3. Remarketing on Twitter. Facebook isn’t the only social platform where you can utilize remarketing. By installing the Twitter Pixel, you can do the exact same thing! The only difference between the two is that Twitter will require a minimum of 500 followers to be able to do this.
4. Twitter Cards. Twitter cards are actually larger tweets that incorporate images and buttons. You can incorporate downloads directly in the tweet. This is a huge advantage as tweets with images yield an 18% higher click rate.
5. Spend 80% of your Time on the Headline. Ever heard of the 80/20 rule? It definitely applies here. By spending more time on your headline you will capture a larger audience. 8 out of 10 people will read a headline and not read the rest of the ad. Make sure you are grabbing people’s attention with your headline no matter where you are running the ad: Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
6. Newsletter. It is important to build an email list so you can send out a bi-weekly or monthly Newsletter. This is free and easy to employ using the tool called Dip.
7. Blog. Blogging is one of the easiest ways to increase website traffic and is as free as it gets. Companies have ran experiments and found that by increasing their frequency of blogging their website traffic increased drastically.
8. PromoteYour Blog. You will have a lot higher chance of people seeing your blog by promoting it. Unfortunately, Facebook has cutback on their organic search, meaning that unless you pay a little bit of money, no one is going to see your social media posts. It is a good idea to employ a company to run campaigns that feature our blog posts targeting your custom audience.